One Green-Paper Flip

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sold the Speakers!

I picked up the speakers over a month ago, so this is obviously not a bit ticket item. I paid $5 at a garage sale a few streets over. I ended up selling it to a work mate for $25, which is 400% profit. Now I only have the coffee maker, which is turning out to be the biggest dud of all. Not to worry though, because I paid next to nothing for that. Also, I'm going to up my cost of driving around. I have measured my gas milage these past few weeks and it looks like I am running more at 8.5c/km, and with wear and tear thrown in brings me to about 10c/km. I've edited both at once.

4 Comments:

  • Dear Flip:
    (New nick name?)
    Yeah! Maybe someone at your local mall will buy the coffee maker? Heehee...have you checked out the house at my blog lately? Haven't seen any comments.
    D.

    By Blogger D., at 5:03 AM  

  • Flip,

    Good job on selling the speakers. Perhaps if you donate the coffee maker you could write off the cost as a charitable donation. Also, the coffee maker might be more marketable if stop calling it "crappy".

    MG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 AM  

  • Yeah, but it's more fun to call it crappy. I don't call it crappy in my adds. The Ugly ring sold remember.

    Thanks for your suggestions!

    Flip

    By Blogger One Green-Paper Flip, at 11:44 AM  

  • Hey Flip.....what's happenen man.
    haven't seen any recent news?
    .....grad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home