One Green-Paper Flip

Friday, August 11, 2006

Infinity Percent!

Ok, it sounds much better than it is, but I really did get infinity percent for the workout bench. A friend e-mailed me asking if I wanted a workout bench that she wanted to get rid of. I told her that I would take it, but I would be selling it. I offered to split the profit with me, but being the One Green Paper Flip fan that she is, she wanted to donate her half for bigger and better Green Paper Flipping. I ended up only getting $26 for it. I thought I would get much more, but apparently (according to the buyer), they had these at Giant Tiger for $40, so it wasn't easy to get any more for it. I only had one other person make an offer or show any interest and he offered $25. It's a free $26 though, so I can't really complain. Now if someone would just give me some money for that darned crappy coffee maker.

1 Comments:

  • UGLY Diamond Ring, CRAPPY Coffee Maker.......Hey Flip, I think you should take some of your profit and invest in an advertising course for yourself. Not that you can do better than "infinity Percent" but you might get rid of things faster......GRAD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home