One Green-Paper Flip

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Update

Looks like I've solidified a deal for the workout bench. I'll give all the details once the deal is done. Still no bids on the ring. I'm getting worried that I may have made a bad deal. I guess this is a learning process and I can't expect to always go forward. There's been NOOOOO bites on the crappy coffee maker. What a dud. I can't unload this thing. Anyone want a crappy coffee maker? I DO however have someone interested in the speakers. They're away for a week, but once they come back they're going to try them out and will likely buy them if they work (which I have no idea if they do). Looks like I'm starting to unload a bit of stuff.

2 Comments:

  • Perhaps don't call it a "Crappy" coffee maker. Maybe you should call it "One Constantly-loved Coffee Maker". Then maybe you will get some bites!
    D.

    By Blogger D., at 8:16 AM  

  • Well, I don't call it Crappy Coffee Maker in my ads. Once I start getting offers from my blog then I'll stop talking poorly about my stuff. Hey - Do you want a Constantly-loved Coffee Maker?

    By Blogger One Green-Paper Flip, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home