One Green-Paper Flip

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One Little De-humidifier




Ok, I've made my second purchase. I basically ignored all my rules because it is too large to sell on E-bay again, and it is somewhat seasonal, although it is actually for THIS season this time. Also, not everyone wants it, but at least not many people have one so people are more likely to pick mine.

Let me introduce you to "One Little De-humidifier". After checking the internet, I believe this guy was selling this WAY too cheap and I couldn't resist buying it. I'm going to try to see if I can get $80 for it. Ambitious, but I think I can do it based on the surfing I have been doing.

If you want to make me an offer for "One Little De-humidifier" and want to pay shipping (or live in Ottawa) then e-mail me at onegreenpaperflip@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home