One Green-Paper Flip

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Shazam!

That's right baby! The sale has been completed and I am the proud owner of a $20 bill! I have officially entered the world of wheeling and dealing! Awesome! Now I have to find something to buy with my $20 (or less) and flip that too. I think I was a bit lucky to get rid of that snowboard. No one else has been interested, and since it's June I don't blame them. I'll have to be smarter this time.

Ok, time to re-think my strategy and stick to it this time. Here is what I am looking for:

- Something small so I can offer cheap shipping on Ebay
- Something being sold cheaper than it should be
- Something lots of people want so i won't be stuck with it for a long time.
- Something people would buy from anyone
- Something that is not out of season.

now I just have to think of what that might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home