One Green-Paper Flip

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sold Again!

Yee Haw! I just got a call from someone that saw my ad on the local free webpage. That snowboard is SOLD! $20!!! That's 100% profit. Awesome! I was afraid that I'd have to start approaching kids at the local tobogan run, asking, "Pssstt... hey kid.... wanna buy a snowboard?" I'd be wearing a trench coat of course, with the snowboard hanging on the inside.

Ok, before I get too excited the exchange won't happen for a few days. Anything can happen in a few days, so sit tight and cross your fingers. I can't believe I'm excited over making 10 bucks, but this is how it started with Kyle at One Red Paperclip. This is the equivilant to his fish pen and now he's up to One Movie Role. My on stage appearance with Our Lady Peace is only a few trades away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home