One Green-Paper Flip

Thursday, June 08, 2006

One Yellow Snowboard

Well, I made my first purchase. I ended up finding a free web page, where you can post items for sale in Ottawa. Here - http://www.forsaleottawa.com/ There was a snowboard listed there for only $10. Now I know I said I wanted something small, so the shipping charges wouldn't be big for a cheap item, but come on... a snowboard for $10? I jumped at the chance and am now the proud owner of one yellow snowboard. I figure I should be able to get at least $30 for it. I mean, it's not exactly a top of the line snowboard, but it is in good condition. A good first time board I think. It's about 130 cm long, which apparently is important in the world of buying and selling snowboards.

If you want to make an offer for One Yellow Snowboard and are willing to pay the shipping (or live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) then e-mail me at onegreenpaperflip@hotmail.com. I think I'll try to sell it on a few free local web sites first, but if it's not working then I'll start my first Ebay Auction. Hopefully someone out there wants a snowboard in the middle of the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home