One Green-Paper Flip

Friday, April 06, 2007

End of One Green Paper Flip

I have been having trouble maintaining my two blogs. Life is super busy, especially with a little one running around. Unfortunately I have come to the decision that I am going to close the One Green Paper Flip blog. Don't despair - the dream of paying off my mortgage is not dead. The idea of buying and selling things is not dead. My other blog is about doubling what I have until I pay off my mortgage - any way I can. You can read more here about why I decided to do this. The simple fact that my previous post is back in January says it all. Thanks for checking this blog out and I hope to see you at my other one. The Double Challenge.

I am officially donating all One Green Paper Flip funds to The Double Challenge. Good luck me!

For the record, The One Green Paper Flip venture made $343.79, all out of a $10 bill. I'm somewhat proud of that. Only a couple hundred thousand dollars away from my goal. This isn't a failure in my mind, but rather a restructuring toward my ultimate goal.

Take Care and my all your Flips be Green Ones (did I actually just write that?)

Flip

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home