One Green-Paper Flip

Monday, October 30, 2006

Almost Robbed!

Holy camoly! I just dogged a big bullet! I had $280 of my One Green Paper Flip money (as well as the $20 from my other blog and $100 in normal cash) in my wallet during an ice hockey game. Somehow someone managed to break into the change room (even though it was locked) and a lot of guys lost a lot of cash. The guy on my right lost $200 and the guy on my left lost $60! For some reason they didn't touch my stuff. I think it was because my bag was closed and it would take them an extra few seconds to open it. Other than that I have NOOOO idea why they would spare me. I guess they ran out of time. My sister says I have a horseshoe up my butt. I'm starting to believe her. Luckily, I lost NOTHING, but I you can be sure that's the last time I bring that much money (or perhaps any) to a hockey game again.

Flip

5 Comments:

  • Well, I have to agree with your sister about the horseshoe!! heehee Nice job on the snow tires, but I could have used them here!
    D.

    By Blogger D., at 5:32 PM  

  • They were for a truck.

    By Blogger One Green-Paper Flip, at 6:24 AM  

  • Oh, I guess that wouldn't have worked then would it!

    By Blogger D., at 1:09 PM  

  • You could always have bought a truck... or rode them like those guys in the BC comics...

    By Blogger One Green-Paper Flip, at 2:09 PM  

  • You did what.....where.
    Don't let your old man find out...or you will find more than a horseshoe you know where.
    Grad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home