One Green-Paper Flip

Saturday, January 06, 2007

FINALLY sold the Elliptical

After a really long time, I have finally sold the Elliptical Trainer. I think perhaps the reason it took so long is because I was lazy and didn't post a picture for a long time. The tires went fast without a picture, but I guess tires are tires. The funny part is that the picture I put on the ad was from the Canadian Tire website, so it wasn't the real thing anyways. The other thing that may have helped was that many New Years resolutions involve getting in shape. In any case, the elliptical has sold for a bit less than I anticipated. I bought it for $50 and sold it for $80. It retails brand new for $189+tax. Oh well, a profit is a profit. $30 more for me. Time to look for something else. All I have now is that darned crappy coffee maker.

Flip

4 Comments:

  • I have an eliptical you can flip with, in fact you saw it on tuesday february 5th at my place. It is a stationary bike that can transform into a stand up elliptiacal. Let me know if you are interested.

    Dan
    dmartelock@hotmail.com

    Oh ya, and it was very nice to meet the two of you. Till next time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM  

  • Hi!
    Thanks for your visit to my blog. A lot of statistics can be got by using http://www.extremetracking.com. I only use things that are free!

    Good luck with your mortgage! It's an interesting idea and the red paper clip worked, so you never know.

    Best wishes,
    Mike.

    By Blogger Mike Perry, at 7:32 AM  

  • Hey Flip, What's goin on, I haven't seen any updates on your blog lately.
    No good deals to buy or have you given up on this idea?
    Grad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 AM  

  • I know, I know. I have been super busy and to be honest, this idea is a LOT easier in the summer when there are so many garage sales on my street. I can just walk down the road and find good deals. Work has been crazy and to be honest, I am starting to consider merging my two blogs as they are really after the same goal and this one can be considered a subset of the other one. Not sure, but maintaining one blog seems to be difficult for me let alone two. (I have a 1 year old that takes up a lot of my free time)

    By Blogger One Green-Paper Flip, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home